Golf Outings & Events
Let Us Host Your Next Event!
With five sets of tees, the natural beauty of the Wisconsin northwoods, and the passion of golf recreated through a legendary replica experience, The Castle Course at Northern Bay is the ideal venue for your next event. Stay overnight in one of the many beautiful condominiums set here on the course or on the East shores of Castle Rock Lake and let our Event Staff accommodate you and your guest's every need.
- Let us customize your event that will be sure to impress your guests!
- Attractive group packages are available for groups sized 20 through 144.
- Groups can reserve our facility up to a year in advance so call for your 2016 event today!
- Complete our Request Form and let us build your perfect outing!
At Northern Bay, we believe that all you need to do to host an event is show up with your players. No matter what size your group - we provide the following services:
- Green Fee, Cart, GPS & Practice balls
- Personalized cart signs & Scorecards
- Scoring & Scoreboard
- Pin sheet
- Welcome letter & Rules sheet
- Pre-printed contest signage (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.)
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services staff
- Assistance in special event set-up on the course
- Registration area
- Supply ample staff for all escorting of player and volunteers to carts and starting holes.
- Generate and present all invoicing and billing to outing coordinator following event closing
- Support in planning your event - registering players, selecting a format, securing sponsors & more.
Northern Bay can also help you with the following add-ons:
- Merchandise, Prizes and Tee Gifts
- Food & Beverage - from boxed lunch to sit-down dinners & hosted beverages
- Hole-In One Insurance
"Castle Course staff were exceptionally professional and helpful in planning and orchestrating the most enjoyable golf outing I have ever experienced. From working with me on setting the date, to suggesting games and prizes, to assisting with promotion, to providing outstanding service during and after the event, I could find no better working partners than the folks in the Clubhouse and on the course. Chris and his crew made sure every detail was addressed. They handled our golfers and guests with professionalism and personal service that far exceeded my and our guests' expectations. Participants in our event (we had 160) had so many positive comments about the event and the facilities that they would fill pages. I would recommend Castle Course to anyone planning an event, big or small. I'm certain you would be more than pleased with the outcome."
Marty Hillert, CEO
Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative
Co-Chair, MS Golf for a Cure