Activities Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the pool hours? Whirlpool hours? Can we swim in the lake?
Both the pool and the hot tub are open 8:00 am until 9:00 pm during the summer season. They are closed during the winter season. Castle Rock Lake is swimmable. All swimmers must stay in the area designated for swimming. The Condominium Association does not provide life guards for the pool area nor the swim area on the Lake. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
2. What do we do about towels for the pool area or beach?
Towels are not provided for the pool area and you will need to bring your own. The larger condos have washers and dryers to clean your personal towels and clothing. Please bring your own lawn chairs for the beach area.
3. Are food and beverages allowed in the pool area?
No food or glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
4. Is there a life guard on premises for pool or lake?
No life guard is present at the pool or beach area. All children should be accompanied by an adult.
5. Are there floating devices to use in lake or pool?
Northern Bay Condo Rental does not provide floating devices, you are allowed to bring your own from home.
6. Do we need to reserve any athletic courts?
Northern Bay has volleyball courts located by the Tiki Bar and by the pool area. Tennis and basketball courts are located by the pool area. You will need to bring your own equipment. The recreational courts are first come, first serve. Please be mindful of others that may be waiting for the court you are on.
7. How do we access the ATV/Snowmobile Trails?
The trails can be accessed on 20th Avenue which is the black topped road that divides the condos form the Restaurant/Club House. Maps are available at the Welcome Building or local establishments.
1. Are there boat slip rentals? And where do we launch our water craft?
Northern Bay does not offer any boat slips. There is a public boat launch to the North end of the property near the Tiki Bar.
2. Where do we park the boat and snowmobile trailers?
Northern Bay Condo Rentals has limited trailer parking. There is a small parking lot by the launch, which is only available for temporary daily use. If you are renting a slip for the night, you will need to park your trailer in the grass area lot across from the Front Office between the paved lot and Building 31. Bring a paddle lock to secure your trailer.
3. Can we rent fishing equipment?
Northern Bay Condo Rentals does not provide fishing poles or equipment. Local businesses in the area provide fishing items along with fishing license. Ask at the Welcome Building for information.